Name:
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany

I'm a sort of creative person, seeking the meaning of life . Hard to capture the essence of the mind/brain/soul - but I delight in arguing with ultra-materialists on consciousness. Ah! the smell of a rose and its redness, the smell of a fine wine, a sunset, - great stuff, and all subjective. Oh yeah and actually am Scorpio by 4 hours according to expert astrologer friend - blogger auto-star-sign system missed the fact that I'm on the cusp. Though I agree with Casius when he said "the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings".

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Morning twinkle of Sirius

When I awoke at 5:45, glad the cat had been cast into the night allowing me a decent sleep, I thought I'd check on the crescent moon of yesterday - was it new today or had it waxed? But it must have gone to the other side of the sun as it wasn't visible. Instead, Sirius alone and maybe a wan Venus shone forth in the growing light of dawn. Funny to see the twinkling blue that betrayed the dog star as opposed to the steady yellow of the sister planet. Later, after a post-prandial stroll around the control centre in the glorious September sun, Shamal suggested I blog it - so here goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home