Name:
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany

I'm a sort of creative person, seeking the meaning of life . Hard to capture the essence of the mind/brain/soul - but I delight in arguing with ultra-materialists on consciousness. Ah! the smell of a rose and its redness, the smell of a fine wine, a sunset, - great stuff, and all subjective. Oh yeah and actually am Scorpio by 4 hours according to expert astrologer friend - blogger auto-star-sign system missed the fact that I'm on the cusp. Though I agree with Casius when he said "the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings".

Monday, December 07, 2009

Good play by ESOC group

Saw the latest play by the ESOC theatre group at the weekend. I know almost all the cast and they played a stormer. Amazing performances for amateurs. Though some have been in this game long enough to be professionals. The play was 'Our Countrys Good' about a play being organised in the murderous early British colony in Australia, where you could be hung for stealing a handkerchief. Barbarous times and there was much black humour. But the human spirit shines through even in the darkest hell. Now it's off to another Xmas party - the company do was on Friday: also amusing, where I drank enough to regale them with my jokes and stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home