Name:
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany

I'm a sort of creative person, seeking the meaning of life . Hard to capture the essence of the mind/brain/soul - but I delight in arguing with ultra-materialists on consciousness. Ah! the smell of a rose and its redness, the smell of a fine wine, a sunset, - great stuff, and all subjective. Oh yeah and actually am Scorpio by 4 hours according to expert astrologer friend - blogger auto-star-sign system missed the fact that I'm on the cusp. Though I agree with Casius when he said "the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings".

Thursday, April 07, 2005

THE book is here! Yippeee!

Yes! THE book is here now. The first consignment arrived yesterday evening – weird feeling, having such a smooth and self-designed cover between one’s fingers. Today I managed to sell 8 of them. Positive comments so far, especially for the graphic work. I hope to have an internet site to sell them from soon. Then folks far and wide can have the pleasure of leafing through this slim (211 pages) volume. It was only when Jordi quizzed me on every one of the illustrations that I realised how good they were. Now I’m rather optimistic about this. Maybe I will be catapulted to fame as I nearly was with R.A.W. 25 years ago, only Poland was beckoning and I had to pursue my destiny, to become one with the pontiff’s people. I even went with an astronomical girlfriend to Zakopane to the Pope’s old stomping ground – though I was scaling the Tatras with athletic Moni in Summer and not the snows of Karol’s winter sports. Yes, most of us have grown up with KW and will miss him sorely, for all his conservatism. Let’s hope his successor allows women priests and a few other liberal 21st century things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home