Name:
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany

I'm a sort of creative person, seeking the meaning of life . Hard to capture the essence of the mind/brain/soul - but I delight in arguing with ultra-materialists on consciousness. Ah! the smell of a rose and its redness, the smell of a fine wine, a sunset, - great stuff, and all subjective. Oh yeah and actually am Scorpio by 4 hours according to expert astrologer friend - blogger auto-star-sign system missed the fact that I'm on the cusp. Though I agree with Casius when he said "the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings".

Friday, April 15, 2005

My book, "grannies and Time Machines"

Yes, unbelievable really that it's finally been published - the cover is indeed fine, as you can see by clicking into my web-site www.geocities.com/deasyart - also, quite a few positive comments have been forthcoming. One or two of the anti-globalisation stories caused controversy, while the straight sci-fi tales have been praised by friends (one a writer) as rich in imagination and ideas. A few people have gone through the illustrations with me and also paused long and thoughtfully over many of them. This confirmed me in my selection of a pick of the best black and white illustrations in the collection of my drawings. Yes, all in all this has been an envigorating project. Why not secure your own copy of this handsome volume?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home