Name:
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany

I'm a sort of creative person, seeking the meaning of life . Hard to capture the essence of the mind/brain/soul - but I delight in arguing with ultra-materialists on consciousness. Ah! the smell of a rose and its redness, the smell of a fine wine, a sunset, - great stuff, and all subjective. Oh yeah and actually am Scorpio by 4 hours according to expert astrologer friend - blogger auto-star-sign system missed the fact that I'm on the cusp. Though I agree with Casius when he said "the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings".

Monday, May 09, 2005

after a long weekend

It's been a long weekend in this part Germany, so I was a bit slow re-aating to the work rhythm. Wasn't too bad though - I have wonderful colleagues. I must fix that puncture, though it be slow and overnight. At least rain spared us today, unlike during the weekend: though ahving sadi that, we escaped lightly at Frankenstein, around whose castlw we walked on at times muddy slippy wood paths. But the kids had fun, which made it easier for us. All the more hunger for mothers' day cake and later curry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home