Name:
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany

I'm a sort of creative person, seeking the meaning of life . Hard to capture the essence of the mind/brain/soul - but I delight in arguing with ultra-materialists on consciousness. Ah! the smell of a rose and its redness, the smell of a fine wine, a sunset, - great stuff, and all subjective. Oh yeah and actually am Scorpio by 4 hours according to expert astrologer friend - blogger auto-star-sign system missed the fact that I'm on the cusp. Though I agree with Casius when he said "the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings".

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Selling page for my book now on-line

Yes, it's finally there:

http://pabd.com/2005/books/hdeasy

I've already had a few people ordering through this site. Check it out! Also, I'm now on Ukauthors.com, under the name Easyd. Some new bits of fiction and philosophy there.

Otherwise, we're taking it easy here on a rainy public holiday. Sunshine comes through now and then so I'll go for a walk before lunch of Schnitzel. Positive developments in the week:

* The space shop at ESOC accepts my book for sale - produced poster for it with mug shot from my old interview days. A bit reddish but it will do.

* Getting into philosophy a bit more - reading Heidegger book again, Bergson & co.##

* Carolyn returns from her 3 day school trip none the worse for wear - needed to catch up on sleep though, as the boys had kept them awake. So she was a bit cranky yesterday eve but after a 12 hur sleep she was bright and cheerful again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home