Name:
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany

I'm a sort of creative person, seeking the meaning of life . Hard to capture the essence of the mind/brain/soul - but I delight in arguing with ultra-materialists on consciousness. Ah! the smell of a rose and its redness, the smell of a fine wine, a sunset, - great stuff, and all subjective. Oh yeah and actually am Scorpio by 4 hours according to expert astrologer friend - blogger auto-star-sign system missed the fact that I'm on the cusp. Though I agree with Casius when he said "the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings".

Thursday, May 19, 2005

To sleep, perchance to dream

Batter out house, three cornered Momo!

Yes, the passionate black feline did it again - miowed so pitifully and hurled herself against the door until we had to let her in.

I would have read more sci-fi or philosophy but when the cat is there it's early to bed, early to rise.
Sure enough, at 04:30 it"s not hte secret police but the cat, shuffling papers politely to get my attention.
I groan groggily, forcing her to let out one plaintive miow.
That's enough for me. Shrugging off sleep after 4 1/2 hours, I get up slow and easy.
meantime cat has become intersted in ball of paper. I'm having none of that and walk determinedly downstairs. She is trained well enoguh now to give up that playfulness and march after me down to the kitchen, snacks and out the door.
Back to bed for more shuteye. Wake after an hour. Doze for 1/2.
C'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home